Here you will find numerous resources to support and encourage you in your role as a parent. Scroll the menu as well for specific online training and topics relating to children birth through 5th grade.
These are 50 Pre-Written Lunch Box Notes parents can use to give a bit of daily encouragement to their kids. This resource is designed to help you offer a daily note of encouragement to your child.
We’ll help you get started by giving you a note with a verse for 100 days. You can tweak the note, add what you want to say to it, and give it to your child.
Kids are ready and open to have parents speak into their lives and pass down faith in their home. Rites of Passage is an experience between you as a parent and your child where truth or ideas are passed from you to them.
We'll give you the tools you'll need to carry out a Rites of Passage Experience each year including:
- A Planning Guide to walk you through the resources and the actual ceremony
- Videos explaining the why and how of each Rite of Passage
- Kick Starters for Biblical family discussion time to lead up to the experience.
Click on your child's age or grade for access to all the resources to create your family's own Rites of Passage Experience. Enter here
fSnapshot includes a one paragraph summary of a parenting book, three to four great points from the book, and a link for you to buy the book if you want to read more.
Click on the individual book below for the review.
- Going on for God
- Better Dads, Stronger Sons, How Fathers Can Guide Boys to Become Men of Character
- Talking with Your Kids about God, 30 Conversations
- Why I Didn’t Rebel A 22 Year Old
- The Teen’s Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices
- 21 Tips to Wise Posting in an Insecure World
- “Lead Your Family Like Jesus”
- The Bully Phenomenon, Breaking the Cycle
- “She’s Almost a Teenager Essential Conversations to Have Now”
- "He's Almost a Teenager"
- Help My Kids Are Viewing Pornography
- 52 Ways to Connect with Your Smart Phone Obsessed Kid How to Engage with Kids
- If I Had a Parenting Do Over 7 Vital Changes I’d Make
- Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World
- 10 Secrets to Becoming a Worry-Free Mom
- Twenty-One Habits of Highly Functioning Families
- The DNA of D6, Building Blocks of Generational Discipleship
- Practical Family Ministry
- How You Always Meant to Parent
- Bold Parenting -Raising Kids to be More than Just Rule-Keepers
- In This House We Will Giggle
- Becoming A Spiritually Healthy Family
- Praying Circles Around Your Children
- Busy & Blessed
- 30 Days to Taming Your Kid’s Tongue
- WHEN WORK AND FAMILY COLLIDE
- Home Improvement
- Come to the Table
- Belonging and Becoming
- The Collapse of Parenting
- Managing Your Family’s High-Tech Habits
- More Than Just Talk - Your kids Go to person about Sex
- Talking to Your Kids About God
- Mother & Son