The induction is a ceremony that signifies a commitment for new members, as well as, returning members, to dedicate themselves to the Lord.
- This will take place on Sabbath, September 7 at 4:00 in the church sanctuary.
- This is a required meeting for all club members and parents. Full dress uniform is required.
- Please see main schedule for details of this meeting.
- This outing on October 5 at 1:30 is a required honor and fun meeting held off campus at Sanlando Park, Altamote Springs.
- Helmets are required for those riding bikes.
- Lunch is provided for those who register here.
- Bring chairs or blankets to sit on and bug spray, sun screen and bottled water for your ride.
The Sunflower honor will be taught.
We will be partnering with Family Ministries to supply a Thanksgiving dinner for 6 families in our neighborhood community, Each division will have a list of items that will be brought to the November 14 meeting.
There will also be opportunity for individual families to adopt a child for Christmas and purchase the requested gifts.
This is a yearly exciting event for our club! We love Camp Kulaqua and will be going on the weekend of November 8-10. Registration is required and will take place at the club meetings.
Camp Kulaqua Address
23400 NW 212 Ave. | High Springs, FL 32643
Remember to bring:
Bible for Friday night
Bikes & HELMETS
Bottled Water to drink
Dinner for Friday night
Linens & bathroom towels for those in mini lodges & rustic cabins
This outing on Sabbath, March 7 is a required honor and fun meeting held off campus at TBA
Bring a picnic lunch and the club will provide drink & dessert.
Bring chairs or blankets to sit on and bug spray, sun screen and bottled water for your family.
The Shark or Ladybug honor will be taught.
Investiture is the final program of the year acknowledging the accomplishments of the children in each division of the club. It will be held on Sabbath, April 18 at 4:00 in the church sanctuary. Full dress uniform is required.